At the present we are looking for people able to work on projects aimed at designing and developing turbomachinery components and systems. In particular we are seeking an engineer which will:
Be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives;
Execute the design, analysis, and evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements;
Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project, in particular focusing his activities on designing axial turbines;
Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures;
Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments;
Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues;
Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- MSc in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in axial compressor aerodynamic design.;
- Experienced in airfoils optimization, throughflow and blade-to-blade analysis, CFD Analysis, matching & performance calculation;
- Knowledge of turbomachinery design, axial compressor technology and assembly;
- Strong technical aptitude;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org